If you could return to the past to relive a part of your life, either to experience the wonderful bits again, or to do something over, which part of you life would you return to? Why?
I try not to dwell on past mistakes or regrets. There is one decision in my life that I wish I could’ve had a do-over for. I regret buying into the “renting is a waste of money, you need to buy a house”. The main problem with this regret is that I firmly believe that everything up to now has led me to the place where I stand now.
So I vow, to give up that regret, as it gets me no where and I am in a much happier/healthier place in spite of that mistake.
So let’s relive a wonderful bit…
It may not seem that spectacular, but it gave me joy.
The other day I talked about s trip to the sammich store. Here’s a part that I didn’t include:
I was sitting at a table waiting for my hero’s to be made, reading the local free paper.
The door opens.
“If it isn’t my favorite Math teacher!”, announces the new arrival. “I was walking by and saw yu sitting here and had to stop. What are you teaching this term?”
I didn’t get any classes this term.
“Oh that happened to another of my teacher’s this term. Who can I complain to?”
Actually no one, it is due to seniority, but it’s ok something will turn up.
“Well, I just wanted you to know that you made Math great! I don’t hate it anymore.”
Thank you, that’s the best complement a teacher could have.
- She writes about her Poison Ivy effect…here’s to her finding the immune one
- the hilarious pessimist isn’t plagued by what if’s …not too pessimistically if you ask me 🙂
- Butterfly mind shows that painted toe nails can warm up the rain
- Journeyman decides to turn back time without a book to be present
- think architect savors memories
- The Jittery Goat rewrites a better life for Rusty
- Wangsgard would like to relive Montana in the early 1900’s
- Kate Murray uses fictionto show a fear of a new nut allergy and the wish to elliminate it by turning back time
- Hometogo232 embraces the now
- That Montreal Girl goes back to the parties at 650 where there was always fun